These 100 Best Christmas Quotes are Guaranteed to Get You Into the Holiday Spirit
100 Christmas Quotes
1. “Joy to the world, the Lord is come, let earth receive her King.” – “Joy to the World”
2. “Walking in a winter wonderland.” – “Winter Wonderland”
3. “Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.” — Helen Steiner Rice
4. “The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much.” — Henry David Thoreau
5. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
6. “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.” — Dr. Seuss
7. “Your children need your presence more than your presents.” — Jesse Jackson
8. “‘One can never have enough socks,’ said Dumbledore. ‘Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.’” — J. K. Rowling
9. “And so this is Christmas… what have you done?” — John Lennon
10. “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” — Edna Ferber
11. “A joy that is shared is a joy made double.” — John Roy
12. “Christmas works like glue. It keeps us all sticking together.” — Rosie Thomas
13. “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know.” — Irving Berlin
14. “Love the giver more than the gift.” — Brigham Young
Also read: Must Eat : Birria tacos, birria tacos near me, birria tacos recipe, birria tacos houston in Usa
15. “Remembrance, like a candle, burns brightest at Christmastime.” — Charles Dickens
16. “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” — Charles M. Schulz
17. “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.” – Washington Irving
18. “I like to compare the holiday season with the way a child listens to a favorite story. The pleasure is in the familiar way the story begins, the anticipation of familiar turns it takes, the familiar moments of suspense, and the familiar climax and ending.” – Fred Rogers
19. “T’was the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.” – Clement Clarke Moore
20. “When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things – not the great occasions – give off the greatest glow of happiness.” – Bob Hope
21. “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.” – Agnes M. Pahro
22. “We are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
23. “Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable Gift.” – 2 Corinthians 9:15
24. “Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas? You know, the birth of Santa.” — Bart Simpson
25. “Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.” — It’s a Wonderful Life
26. “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” — Marjorie Holmes
27. “Christmas can’t be bought from a store. Maybe Christmas means a little bit more.” —
28. “May your hearth be warm, your holidays grand, and your heart held gently in the good Lord’s hand.” — Unknown
29. “Christmas to me is as many people as possible happy.” — Tupac Shakur
30. “May your days be merry and bright.” — White Christmas
31.”Christmas and the holidays is the season of giving. It’s a time when people are more kind and open-hearted.” — Gisele Bundchen
32. “We count down the days, just to experience it nearly exactly as we always have. It is so comfortable, familiar and perfectly nostalgic that, frankly, we have no desire to improve upon it at all.” — Joanna Gaines
33. “My brother, little sister and I decorate the tree together, and every year we fight over who gets to hang our handmade childhood decorations.” — Carly Rae Jepsen
34. “There’s a certain magic that comes with the very first snow. For when the first snow is also a Christmas snow, well, something wonderful is bound to happen.” — Frosty the Snowman
Related: Christmas Trivia
35. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” — Norman Vincent Peale
36. “Even as an adult, I still find it hard to sleep on Christmas Eve.” – Carrie Latet
37. “Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.” — Unknown
38. “As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.” – Eric Sevareid
39. “I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old, familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet
The words repeat
Of peace on earth, good-will to men!” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
40. “God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If He gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.” — Pope Francis
41. “It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.” — Mother Theresa
42. “City sidewalks
Dressed in holiday style
In the air
There’s a feeling
Of Christmas…” — ‘”Silver Bells”
43. “May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.” — Unknown
44. “Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.” — The Polar Express
45. “Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we’ve no place to go,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.” —“’Let it Snow”
46. “T’was the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.” — Clement Clarke Moore
47. “Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed.” — Ann Garnett Schultz
48. “It’s the most wonderful time of the year!” — Edward Pola & George Wyle
49. “Christmas isn’t just a day—it’s a frame of mind.” — Miracle on 34th Street
50. “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing, but of reflection.” — Winston Churchill
51. “Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
52. “Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away.” — Norman Wesley Brooks
53. “The world has grown weary through the years, but at Christmas, it is young.” — Phillips Brooks
54. “Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.” — Freya Stark
55. “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” — Roy L. Smith
56. “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.” — Andy Rooney
57. “There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” — Eric Sevareid
58. “The joy of brightening other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays.” — W.C. Jones
59. “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” — Dale Evans Rogers
60. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” — Hamilton Wright Mabie
61. “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” — Margaret Thatcher
62. “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” — W.T. Ellis
63. “At Christmas, play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.” — Thomas Tusser
64. “Every gift which is given, even though it be small, is in reality great, if it is given with affection.” — Pindar
65. “Christmas is a together-y sort of holiday.” Winnie the Pooh
66. “It struck him that how you spent Christmas was a message to the world about where you were in life.” — Nick Hornby
67. “Christmas day is the children’s, but the holidays are youth’s dancing-time.” — Booth Tarkington
68. “How many observe Christ’s birthday! How few, His precepts!” ― Benjamin Franklin
69. “Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.” ― Steve Maraboli
70. “If you want to experience the true meaning of Christmas, give something to someone who can offer nothing in return.” ― Toni Sorenson
71. “The reality of loving God is loving him like he’s a Superhero who actually saved you from stuff rather than a Santa Claus who merely gave you some stuff.” ― Criss Jami
72. “The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood.” ― Richard Paul Evans
73. ”The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” — Elf
74. “Christmas was definitely the best thing ever, even better than pizza. But instead of all her favorite toppings, Amitola was surrounded by all her favorite people.” ― Aishabella Sheikh
75. “And when we give each other Christmas gifts in His name, let us remember that He has given us the sun and the moon and the stars, and the earth with its forests and mountains and oceans—and all that lives and move upon them.” ― Sigrid Undset
76. “The rooms were very still while the pages were softly turned and the winter sunshine crept in to touch the bright heads and serious faces with a Christmas greeting.” –Louisa May Alcott
77. “Were I a philosopher, I should write a philosophy of toys, showing that nothing else in life need to be taken seriously, and that Christmas Day in the company of children is one of the few occasions on which men become entirely alive.” –Robert Lynd
78. . “Christmas Eve will find me, where the lovelight gleams. I’ll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams.” – “I’ll be Home for Christmas”
79. “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know. Where the treetops glisten and children listen, to hear sleigh bells in the snow.”
– White Christmas
80. “Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on your troubles will be out of sight.” – “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
81. “He sees you when you’re sleeping, he knows when you’re awake. He knows when you’ve been bad or good, so be good, for goodness sake!” — “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”
82. “Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.” — Oren Arnold
83. “Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles.” — Unknown
84. “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.” — Unknown
85. “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.” — Ruth Carter Stapleton
86. “Christmas is not just a time for festivity and merry making. It is more than that. It is a time for the contemplation of eternal things. The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving.” — J. C. Penney
87. “Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.” — Helen Steiner Rice
89. “Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both.” — Phillips Brooks
90. “Baby it’s cold outside.” — Dean Martin
91. “I believe… I believe… It’s silly, but I believe.” — Miracle on 34th Street
92. “’Tis the season to be jolly!” — “Deck the Halls”
93. “A good conscience is a continual Christmas.” — Benjamin Franklin
94. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” — Peg Bracken
95. “A Christmas miracle is when your family doesn’t get into a single argument all day.” — Melanie White
96. “Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it—you feel it. You know it. You believe it.” — Kevin Alan Milne
97. “May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!” — Unknown
98. “Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.” – B. C. Forbes
99. “You know you’re getting old when Santa starts looking younger.” — Robert Paul
100. “Let’s get lit.” — Unknown
1.What is the best message for Christmas 2021?
- Have a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
- May you be filled with warmth this Christmas.
- Lots of love to you this Christmas xoxo.
- Wishing you a joyous Christmas!
- Blessed Christmas to you and your family.
- May the holiday season be filled with joy. …
- Season’s greetings!
2.What is the best message for Christmas?
- “Merry Christmas! …
- “Wishing you a Christmas that’s merry and bright!”
- “We hope you have a safe and relaxing holiday season.”
- “I hope your holiday season is full of peace, joy and happiness.”
- “Merry Christmas with lots of love.”
- “I hope your Christmas is filled with joy this year!”
- “Happy Holidays!
3. What are some short Christmas sayings?
- Believe in the Magic of Christmas.
- ‘Tis the season.
- Peace on Earth.
- Let It Snow.
- Merry and Bright.
- Deck the Halls.
- Joy to the World.
- Ho Ho Ho.
Find out also:
1.merry christmas wishes text
|christmas wishes 2021 covid|
|short christmas wishes 2020|
|christmas wishes 2020 covid|
|merry christmas wishes text|
|inspirational christmas messages
inspirational christmas messages